How to Care for your Silk
Congratulations you've made the switch to sleeping on silk, an investment that you will have no regrets about as you start to notice your hydrated skin, smoother hair and a better night's sleep. However you need to care for your new silk pillowcase so that it can continue to care for you. Our Range of Princess & Pea silk Pillowcases are made using high grade 6A 22 Momme Mulberry Silk. This means that they can be machine washed unlike most silk products that need to be dry cleaned. With Princess & Pea silk pillowcases its easy to maintain the quality of your silk, just follow these simple steps:
1. Turn your Pillowcase inside out and zip closed.
2. Place your silk pillowcase inside a delicates wash bag.
3. Put your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on a cold delicate cycle.
4. Use a Ph Neutral laundry wash that is specific for silk. It is important that you use a detergent that doesn't contain enzymes or bleach that will damage your silk.
5. After wash is finished, allow your pillowcase to air dry out of direct sunlight.
6. Once your Silk Pillowcase has dried, use a cool iron to remove creases. this will prolong the life of your silk.